Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer Misc.

To celebrate the fourth of July went went to a small parade at a nearby neighborhood. They had the traditional line of fire trucks, police cars, army cars, horses and so forth that you come to expect at a parade. The kids had a blast cheering for the parade and collecting candy as it was thrown.

Jeremiah took this picture.
Ben's company received recognition at the Rape Victims Advocacy Annual Award Ceremony this year. I am very proud of all of them and mostly proud of the amazing husband that I have.
City living means train riding. I think the kids will never tire of trains.
I just like this picture. Jeremiah took it of Davis when we were at the lake house in Michigan. I don't know how he does it, but for a four year old he has an eye for pictures.

No comments: