Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hairdryer

So this is totally pointless but I have to share my stupidity anyway...I have been using the guest hairdryer for the last six months. It just works better than mine. However, it remains in the guest bathroom and I still refer to it as the "guest" hair dryer. So today I got out my handy dandy "old" hair dryer to test it out, maybe it is better than I remembered. But no, all hot air and no blow.

So I thought to myself, "I loved this hairdryer once upon a time; has it always been this bad and I didn't know or did something happen to it?" Then I realized the back opens...what...a filter. Needless-to-say I cleaned out the filter and I am happy to report that my hair dryer is back to it's old self. "Guest" hair dryer you have been good, but I will keep you for company.

No comments: