Monday, May 25, 2009

Davis Turns One!!!






It is hard to believe how fast time goes by.  It was a year ago that I was so ready to have this sweet baby boy never knowing how much he would bless us.  He was born on May 27th weighing 7lbs 15oz....my big boy.  

We had his birthday party on Saturday with a handful of friends.  We filled up the little tyke pool, had the t-ball, soccer nets, basketball hoop, and football for the kids to play with.  Do you see a theme?  Davis loves balls so we thought we would do a ball theme.  We had pizza and cupcakes, a perfect day for a perfect party.  We had a wonderful time, I feel very blessed and fortunate to have such loving people around to love my children and be a support to Ben and I.

I look forward to another amazing year with my sweet boys.  
    

2 comments:

Beth Hames said...

Awesome icing picture!! Happy birthday Davis!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Davis!