Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Naked Exercises!



I admit, I have sequence headbands, I don't wear them but they came in the package with the other headbands that I wear to keep my hair out of my eyes when I exercise.  This morning we opted to exercise at home instead of the gym.  I was getting myself together when Jeremiah ran into the bathroom to go potty.  That is when it happened, he stripped down naked and said he wanted to swim.  I told him he could pretend swim for five minutes.  I walked out of the bathroom to grab my shoes and clothes for Jeremiah.  That is when Jeremiah decided to meet me downstairs.  When I got downstairs there he was stark naked, sequence headbands, on the eliptical machine.  So I had to take a picture.    

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love it!!!

Andrea said...

this reminds me of ben stiller...and I like him so it's good.