Davis is easily entertained but rather demanding. Here is a list of the top 10 things he likes to do.
1. Fasten his booster seat buckle. Then scream for me to unbuckle it.
2. Pull all of the cushions off of the couch and make forts with them while hiding from Jeremiah. This applies to my bed as well.
3. Dump dirt from the sand box onto the porch.
4. Run over the flowers in my garden, like a jungle. We can thank Jeremiah for teaching him this.
5. Getting food out of the cabinets and stacking the cans.
6. Sneaking ice out the the freezer. We have a bottom freezer.
8. Sword fighting. Another game we can thank Jeremiah for.
9. Talk! He can hold entire conversations with you without you understanding a word. But the funny part is, if you look away he gently grabs your chin and moves it back to look at him.
10. Anything Jeremiah does. If Jeremiah takes his shirt off and runs around the kitchen table you can count on Davis to be right behind him.
These little things make me love his strong willed, independent attitude. I can't believe he will be two later this month.