Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jeremiah's Personality

We have had several funny conversations with Jeremiah the past couple of days and I have to share them.  

I took Jeremiah to the child care at the gym and when I picked him up he was playing with this sweet "older" girl.  When I got home I told Ben about it and he began to ask Jeremiah questions about this little girl.  The conversation went something like this...

Ben: Jeremiah did you make a new friend at the gym?
J: Yes
Ben: What is her name?
J: Um, I don't know.
Ben: What did she look like?
J: Um, I don't know.
Ben: Was she taller or smaller than you?
J: Taller.
Ben: Was she older or younger than you?
J: Older.
Ben: Was she pretty?
J: Um, I don't, Um, I don't, well.
Ben: Was she pretty like mommy?
J: UMMMMM.  She was like mommy.
Ben: How was she like mommy?
J: Um, well, I don't, uhh, happy, I don't know.

I figure this is just the beginning of us grilling him for information about a girl and him giving us as little as possible.  

The second conversation was during lunch the same day. Ben has cut J's PB&J in the shape of dinosaurs. Jeremiah often likes to bite the top off and say "I bit his head off." Nice and morbid, but today he ate most of the sandwich and then asked for candy. We told him he needed to finish his sandwich, and Ben commented that the dinosaur's butt was still there. Thus Jeremiah quickly popped it in his mouth and exclaimed "I ate his butt, I ate his butt." We're so proud.

This morning we were watching cartoons.  Jeremiah loves "Super Why" and when it came on he shouted "Mommy Super Why is on...I need to give you a kiss!"

1 comment:

Beth Hames said...

What a funny boy! I love reading these little conversation...